Monday, May 18, 2009

Passionate Blogger Award


Things I am passionate about:

1. School, unfortunately -
I am the type of person who lives for the future. Seriously, I work so hard. It's really stressful, but I know I'm a spectacular person. And this will pay off. :)
2. Sam -
November 2007, this boy is my best friend. February 2008, this boy is the love of my life. And is to this day. Seriously Sam, I don't know what I would do without you in my life! But that's not the only reason why I am passionate about him. He is actually freaking HOTT. So it's understandable.
3. Art -
Art is beauty. Art is music. Art is propaganda. Art is what is going to save me if I don't get a carreer that's interesting or even up to my standards. Because I'm creative. I can draw. I can sculpt. I can paint. I can design. I can animate. I can sew. I can manipulate. I can create.
4. Makeup -
Ah, sweet makeup. You never do me wrong. Makeup is one of those things I happen to just love. It pertains to art in the sense that my face is a canvas, and I can paint it differently every single day. So that is exactly what I do. It also has gotten me money for the past years. Makeup is my passion, and my side job. It really is just that wonderful.
5. Perfection -
Self-explainable. I am a perfectionist in every aspect of my life.

No comments: