Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The past is funny.

I just realized a few things yesterday.
No matter how much anyone of them may deny it.

All references are made to separate, anonymous people.

1. I saved you from having incredibly bad hair days for the rest of your life by cutting off your long, frizzy hair, styling it, and buying you an incredible product - leave-in conditioner. I actually got thanked by you once. I'm sure you're over it, but I take FULL credit.

2. This is to more than one person. I showed you the art of makeup, the beauty of styling your hair, how to use a curling iron, how to curl with a straightener, how to mix eyeshadows for contouring and how to love colorful blush. I taught you how to play up the assets you currently possess - beautiful eyelashes, eyebrows and eye shape. I made you feel pretty. That's a great feeling for me.

4. All the boys who always ask - I pierced your ears! I'm becoming a pro.

5. I made sure you were always protected. I made sure no one broke your heart. I made sure that my happiness didn't cost you yours. I was there for you. I loved you :)

No comments: